Terms For Making Your Event Taylor Made
All event bookings must be confirmed in writing by the client. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure Taylor Made Cakes & Cuisine for the date of your event.
- All bookings are subject to minimum guest numbers, these will be confirmed in writing by Taylor Made Cuisine to the Clients.
A deposit figure (subject to the inclusion of VAT) will be provided to the Client in writing by Taylor Made Cuisine once your booking confirmation is received.
- This deposit will be deducted from the total event costs which will be issued to
- Payment methods including bank transfer, debit card, cash (credit card transactions will incur a 3% admin fee in addition to the deposit figure).
- Once the Clients deposit has been received a receipt will be issued by Taylor Made Cuisine together with a formal confirmation letter which will include your draft menu, event summary and estimated costs based on the number of guests and selections made by the Client.
- In the unfortunate event of a booking having to be cancelled confirmation in writing will be needed by the Client. Your deposit will be retained and the following charges will be incurred.
- Cancellation received within 60 working days of event – 50% of total event cost.
- Cancellation received within 15 working days of event – 100% of the total event cost.
- The total event cost will be based on the numbers of guests scheduled, at the agreed price per h\c) Any additional costs incurred by Taylor Made Cuisine in preparation of the event up until the time of cancellation will be charged to the Client. This is to cover any losses caused to Taylor Made Cuisine Catering for administration costs, travel, supplies etc.